Why do construction projects fail? This is a question asked throughout the industry and there are many different answers. In an industry that is based on repetition (project to project) there isn’t significant improve year over year.
If you’re on a construction project you’ll know that everyone does things differently. With this book you’ll discover the right way to do things that will save you time, and help to make your project more successful.
Through reading this book you’ll discover industry secrets and advice on topics like:
– Project Start Up, Tendering and Estimate
– Submittal and RFI Management
– Cost management and submitting a profitable change order
– Site tasks such as planning a crane lift, setting up temporary electrical and heating systems
– Project closeout and commissioning
Master your next project and don’t waste any more time than you need to.